Tag Archives: Bodega Talai Berri

Txakoli Oreka

DO Getariako-Txakolina, Spain (100% Hondarribi Zuri) 750 ml 90 points in Robert Parker’s Wine Advocate: “The 2007 Oreka is 100% Hondarribi Zuri aged in stainless steel. Light straw-colored, it has an uplifted nose of slate/mineral, green apple, and spring flowers. This is followed by a crisp, balanced, dry, intensely flavored wine with solid length. It is an ideal accompaniment to oysters, clams, and barnacles.” (08/08) TX03.
more info No comments

Txakoli Talai Berri

DO Getariako-Txakolina, Spain (90% Hondarribi Zuri, 10% Hondarribi Beltza) 750 ml Talai Berri White Txakoli is made of the two indigenous varieties: Hondarribi Zuri, making the 90% of vineyard, and Hondarribi Beltza, making the remaining 10%. It is a young, slightly sparkling wine with a moderate graduation (10.5º – 11.5º) with a very characteristic acid touch. It has a really bright yellow-green color with an expressive fine bubble. It has very complex bouquet with fruity aroma and fresh land notes in the background. In the gustative stage, we notice it is a dry, balanced and structured wine. Its aftertaste gives us fruity notes. In order to elaborate, one year and another, a Txakoli with such features, we use the most traditional methods with the most advanced machinery. This is how we pioneered the use of both the selection table and the vintage boxes cleaning machines. TX01.
more info No comments